French Cntry Diary 2024
Escape to the French countryside year-round with this elegant, clothbound desk diary featuring lush photography and captivating details about France’s hidden treasures.
The 36th edition of the French Country Diary celebrates France with 52 weeks of Gallic style and romantic discovery. From Normandy and Nice to Paris and Provence, every week reveals a memorable stop in la belle France with gorgeous photography, design ideas, and travel inspiration.
Ample space for notes, a grosgrain ribbon marker, and address pages enhance this beautiful, much-loved calendar.
- 20.3cm x 20.3cm (40.6cm x 20.3cm open)
- Hardcover with durable cloth spine
- Printed on FSC-certified paper with soy-based ink
- Packaged in a full-colour slipcase
- Ribbon marker
- Monday–Sunday weeks
- Generous grid space for notes, appointments, and reminders
- Official major world holidays and observances
- Moon phases, based on Universal Time
- Year-at-a-glance pages for 2024 and 2025
- Address pages
- Additional information for a selection of featured sites
- A brief descriptive text accompanies each photograph
Style Code: BKFCD